The fidelity bank job recruitment application registration form is now out for various positions. Fidelity bank is one of the leading banks in Nigeria and they’ve managed to progress well in their customer relationship service over the previous years.
Below you can find all the useful information concerning Fidelity bank careers. If you feel that you are really skillful, diligent and self-organized, then you may opt for a career in the banking industry. In particular, you might want to take part in the Fidelity Bank PLC recruitment. It is believed to be quite the fast-growing banking institution.
- NPS Recruitment Application Form 2017 – Apply NOW
- Npower Recruitment 2017 – See How to Apply
- Civil defence recruitment 2017/2018: How to apply online?
- 2017 Nigerian Air Force DSSC Job Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Immigration Service NIS 2017/2018 recruitment for Entry-levels via www.nisrecruitment.org.ng.
- www.nisrecruitment.org.ng: Nigeria immigration online job recruitment portal/ Website – 2017/2018 NIS jobs
- www.nscdc.gov.ng: Nscdc Portal for 2017/2018 Recruitment
After a few years of its functioning, it has managed to become the fastest developing merchant bank in Nigeria. Though, the bank became commercial and only began to be called Fidelity Bank in 1999. So, what are the available positions in Fidelity Bank you can consider? Graduate Trainee If you want to apply for the position of Graduate Trainee, you have to know about these requirements.
According to hotnigerianjobs.com, they are the following: – Age – Not more than 26 years old; – Working period – full time;
– First degree (First & Second Class Honors Division) or HND (Upper Credit) – are obligatory requirements; – Completed NYSC program is also a must. Generally, experience isn’t required, but if you have at least one year of experience in the banking industry it would be a plus.
If you want to enquire more about any other specific vacancy you can search on the official site of Fidelity Bank for other possible positions.
Front Desk Officer This vacancy implies being a kind of a liaison between customers and the company’s executive department. You will need to make telephone calls, greet people, schedule some meetings, verify identification etc.
Main requirements According to jamborgng.info, they are the following: – Higher education diploma (Bachelor) or Higher National Diploma in the sphere of Management or Social sciences; – NYSC completion is obligatory; – Experience (at least 2 years in similar role); – Age – not more than 30 years old.
Speaking about the salary, you will be able to get nearly N100.000 monthly, though it’s not the maximum. You can also be rewarded with extra cash if you do well in addition to other company benefits.
To apply for this position you need to send your CV to the following e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.