Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Masters Degree and Ph.D in the various Faculties/ Schools/Institutes/Centre of the University of Benin:
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmacy
9 Faculty of Physical Sciences10 Faculty of Social Sciences
- School of Basic Medical Sciences
- School of Medicine
- Institute of Child Health
- Institute of Education
- Institute of Public Administration and Extension Services
- Centre of Excellence in Geosciences and Petroleum Engineering
- Centre of Excellence in Reproduction Health Innovation (CERHI)
- NPS Recruitment Application Form 2017 – Apply NOW
- Npower Recruitment 2017 – See How to Apply
- Civil defence recruitment 2017/2018: How to apply online?
- 2017 Nigerian Air Force DSSC Job Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Immigration Service NIS 2017/2018 recruitment for Entry-levels via www.nisrecruitment.org.ng.
- www.nisrecruitment.org.ng: Nigeria immigration online job recruitment portal/ Website – 2017/2018 NIS jobs
- www.nscdc.gov.ng: Nscdc Portal for 2017/2018 Recruitment
For details, download the entire advertisement at myuniben portal or@ www.uniben.edu.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Candidates should visit myuniben portal @ uniben.edu.
- Click on POST GRADUATE APPLICATION 2017/2018 LINK
- Click on REGISTER FOR APPLICATIONand follow the Instructions on the Page to complete the Application process.
- Payment is via the Interswitch Platform using any valid VERVE orMasterCard of any Commercial Bank in Nigeria for the sum of N20,000.00 (Twenty thousand naira only).
- Candidates are expected to download Referee and Transcript Request Forms from the website and ensure that these forms are clearly filled with all information required, and send to Postgraduate School.
- Any Application Form not properly filled will not be treated.
- Candidates are to visit the website from Monday, 1stMay, 2017.
- All application processes must be completed on or before 30thMay 2017.