www.yahoomail.com – Yahoo Mail sign in, login, sign up – Here is an easy guide to sign up and sign in on www.yahoomail.com.
Completing the registration form for Yahoo mail new account is quite easy. It consumes no much time once you use a fast and stable internet connection.I will be sharing with you all the steps required to getting a fresh email account on www.yahoomail.com how to send messages, open messages and how you can recover your lost password/username, if you ever lose access to it in future. With this tutorial you will be able to learn how to connect with your old time friends and as well new ones, through the sign in page without much stress. Without taking much time let’s move straight to the tutorial now.
www.yahoomail.com is the official mail website for Yahoo Inc. it’s the world leading email provider in the world, they offer free and paid emailing service with high data storage space. Other free email service provides includes Gmail and Hotmail. Once you create an account on yahoo mail you will be able to access the following.
- Send messages/documents through yahoo mail ( World, PDF, Video and audio files)
- Receive messages
- You can also Save your mail/message as draft on www.yahoomail.com
How to fill Yahoomail sign up form on www.yahoomail.com
Visit here on your web browser, click on the button that says “create new account” below the page. This button will lead you to www.yahoomail.com homepage for the Yahoo mail registration form. You will be required to impute all the necessary information on the form. All the information you entered will be stored in the yahoo mail sever and will be used to grant you access to yahoo mail in future, it’s advisable to take note of any info that you type during the registration process, as its will act as a help to getting you back to your inbox whenever you lose access to your account.
Below are the basic information needed for www.yahoomail.com sign up.
- First name and Last name (Supreme NG)
- Chose an email address or username (Supremeng@yahoomail.com)
- Chose a password (Mygod2015) enter it on the yahoo mail password space.
- Select your mobile phone country code
- Enter your mobile phone number on www.yahomail.com number space
- Type In your alternate email address
www.yahoomail.com sign up need you to provide the above information before you will be able to get an account. I will explain the all the above details bit by bit below.
First name and last name: This names will be linked to all your www.yahoomail.com profile and will appear when you send a message to someone or organization. Your family members/friends and co-workers can use this name to find you on www.yahoomail.com homepage.
E-mail address for www.yahoomail.com: The first purpose of creating an account with yahoo mail is to have a valid email address where you can send and receive massages on www.yahoomail.com. When you type in your Names, a default email address will be generated for you, but if you are not okay with the automatic generated email address on www.yahoomail.com sign up page you can type in your preferred address. The example below explains this more.
Example: Let’s assume your first name is John Maxwell. Your www.yahoomail.com automatic generated email will be JohnMaxwell@yahoomail.com. But you can change that address if you don’t want to use it for your www.yahoomail.com mail. You can use your nick/guy name firstname.lastname@example.org, Kennedy and lot more. Whenever you want someone to send you a mail, all you need do is to give out your www.yahoomail.com email address to the person.
Choosing your Password: When choosing your www.yahoomail.com password makes sure you mix it with alphabet/numeric’s (ABC12), Cap lock (Capital letter) is also importance for the security of your www.yahoomail.com email account. Here is the best practice for password (Johnmaxwell2015) or (john2015Maxwell). Please have in mind that, it’s not good to use you first name and last name for your www.yahoomail.com password. I will tell you the adverse effect later.
Selecting your country code: When opening a new mail account on www.yahoomail.com, you will have to choose your country short code, different countries has different codes. United States of America uses +1. If you enter a wrong country code on the www.yahoomail.com sign up page, your mobile number verification won’t work and this will prevent you from completing the sign up form.
Entering your mobile phone number: If you enter your phone number on yahoo mail page. You will receive an SMS or a call from the customer care center notifying you of your verification code/pin. This pin is what you will use to activate your account on www.yahoomail.com. You have two options when getting the www.yahoomail.com Vcode, its either you use the SMS option or the voice call option. You can chose to leave/impute your mobile phone number on your profile on www.yahoomail.com so as to let your friends reach you with else. Your phone number will also serve as helpful tool for password recovery whenever you lose access to your account.
Entering your alternate email address on www.yahoomail.com page: Alternate email is another email address that you have fully right to access. This may be an E-mail address created on www.yahoomail.com or other emailing service. When crating an account on Yahoo mail, you will be required to type in your alternate email on yahoo mail.com page if you have one. This is very necessary for password recovery and I will be talking about its importance below.
After completing the sign up process on www.yahoomail.com you will need to save all the information you entered on the form for future references.
www.yahoomail.comm.com sign up can be done with a mobile phone (Android, Ipad, Blackberry and Iphone) Java and Symbian phones may open this application. Make sure you use a working internet connection when creating the account on www.yahoomail.com and don’t share your account details with anyone. We are about to move on to the second part of this tutorial where I will be sharing with you the simple steps involved in signing in to your www.yahoomail.com account from a mobile or pc. You will enjoy reading these tips below.
www.yahoomail.com sign in or Login
Note: After you register you will be automatically login into www.yahoomail.com. But the importance of this tutorial is to help you have access to your mail after registration. Once you are done with the sign up process the next thing is to follow the below steps and login into your account.
- Click Here
- Enter your www.yahoomail.com username/email address
- Enter your password
- Your username is the same thing as your email address.
- yahoomail.com password is CASE SENSITIVE. You need to be careful when logging into your account, if you mix CAP LOCK and small letter during the sign up, then make sure you enter it on the www.yahoomail.com sign in page.
- When using a shared computer make sure you un-tick “Remember me on this computer” because if you tick it, it will save your login details (E-mail address and password) on the computer and this may result to unwanted login and privacy intruding in your account. But if you are logging in to mailpage with your own computer (Desktop or Laptop) you can tick on the Remember me on this computer” on the sign in page page, this will save your password and email for future login. Once ticked you will no longer have to enter your details before you read or send mails. Most times if you shut down your computer, the details of your account will wipe away (This happens only when you have Deep freez installed on your computer) Deep freez clear all saved www.yahoomail.com passwords and usernames on a computer.
- Don’t share your password with un-trusted person(s), if you do share your password details of your account, you may lose access to your account. Maintain a maximum privacy.
The four most important folders on www.yahoomail.com are
- Inbox: Here is where all your received messages will always come to
- Sent mail: This is where all the messages you sent to people through www.yahoomail.com will always be.
- Spam folder: This folder also gets your received messages, but messages that enter the spam are marked as illegal mail. Not all www.yahoomail.com spam mails are illegal. Spam mails get delete once it stays long on your mail.
- Draft folder: You will save your documents on this folder; the saved document can be an official documents or personal files. You can edit the document when you like by reopening it from the draft folder.
Download www.yahoomail.com mobile application
You can easily login with your mobile phone by downloading www.yahoomail.com mobile application. This download is available for Android phones from Google play; I phone from apple store, windows from Microsoft app stores. Once the app is downloaded and installed on your phone, you will get all your messages directly to your mobile device. The installation process is very easy and yahoo mailing App download takes no time to complete.
How to send your first mail/message on www.yahoomail.com mail page
I will be sharing with you, how you can easily send mail to friends and family member with else. All you need is to send a message is to, make sure you have the email address of the person you wish to write mail to. If the email is created on yahoo mail it will end like this Jamesbrown@yahoomail.com or Jamesbrown@yahoo.com. The two email address above with James name is still the same. So to send your first message follow the below steps.
- Login with your email address and password
- Click on the compose a mail/message on the top left hand side of www.yahoomail.com page
- Write the mail on the plain text box
- Enter the subject of your mail/message on the www.yahoomail.com compose page.
- Enter the email address of the person you are sending the mail to
- You can attach documents if you have any. Yhaoo accepts Ms word, PDF, and images etc. All you need is to click on the Attach document option below the plain text box. From www.yahoomail.com you will open your desktop folder on your pc by default. If you saved the files your wont to attach on another folder, open the folder and select the file. You can upload as many files as you want to www.yahoomail.com once, but just be mindful of your Internet Data.
- When you are done writing/uploading your attachments click on the send button at the bottom of the compose box.
How to read/ open mails on www.yahoomail.com page
Opening of mails is quite simple kindly follow the steps below
- Click on the www.yahoomail.com inbox folder at the right hand side of the page
- Scroll down and right click on the message you want to open
- Wait for www.yahoomail.com to load and your message will show.
- You can reply the message if necessary b following the below steps.
Replying mails on www.yahoomail.com page: To reply a message from someone on www.yahoomail.com, all you need is to first open the mail you wish to reply and move your mouse straight to the reply button below the mail. Enter the information you want to pass across to the person through yahoo mail and click on send. Remember that this steps is a little bit different from the compose mail. Here you won’t enter the recipient/ person email address.
How to forward mails to someone: Forwarding a message on www.yahoomail.com is not hard, all you need here is to open the mail/message you wish to forward to from your www.yahoomail.com mail, click on forward option below the mail. Enter the email address of the recipient and click on send.
How to save your mail as draft on www.yahoomail.com: If you want to save your unfinished work on your email, first compose the mail on yahoo mail page by following the steps above on how to compose a mail. After composing the mail ignore the email address option and click on “Save as draft” on the yahoo mail draft. Once that is done your message will be saved. You can make changes to the message on yahoo mail when needed.
How to delete a mail from www.yahoomail.com page: Deleting you’re a mail from either the inbox, sent mail, draft or spam mail, can be done by ticking the mail and pressing the delete button at the top of the www.yahoomail.com mail page. You can delete more than one message, by ticking more than as many as you wish to delete.
How to recover www.yahoomail.com forgotten passwords
Retrieving back your forgotten password is easy and take no time, kindly follow the below guide.
- Click here to visit the login page of www.yahoomail.com
- Click on forgot password button on the bottom of the sign in page.
- Chose a means to get reset your yahoo mail password. (through alternative email or phone number option)
- Enter your alternative email address, the alternate email you entered during the sign up process on yahoo mail sign up form. Once you type in the alternate email, a link or code that will enable you reset your password will be mailed to the email through customer service center.
- Open your email and copy the code. Past it on the password recovery page. If the code is correct, a new page will appear where you will enter a new password.
If you entered a phone number, you can reset your password by entering your mobile phone number on the page. A code will be sent to your mobile phone. Type in the code on the www.yahoomail.com password recovery page and reset your password.
Yahoo mail offers its mailing service in different countries across the world and below is some of the top countries and their address.
Yahoo mail Argentina www.yahoo.com.ar
Yahoo mail Australia www.yahoo.com.au www.yahoomail.com AU
Yahoo mail Austria www.yahoo.at
Yahoo mail Belgium (French) www.yahoo.be/fr
Yahoo mail Belgium (Dutch) www.yahoo.be/nl for BE Dutch
Yahoo mail Brazil www.yahoo.com.br for www.yahoomail.com
Yahoo mail Canada (English) www.ca.yahoo.com for www.yahoomail.com CA
Yahoo mail Canada (French) www.qc.yahoo.com
Yahoo mail Colombia www.yahoo.com.co for www.yahoomail.com CO
Yahoo mail Croatia www.yahoo.com.hr
Yahoo mail Czech Republic www.yahoo.cz
Yahoo mail Denmark www.yahoo.dk for www.yahoomail.com DK
Yahoo mail Finland www.yahoo.fi
Yahoo mail France www.yahoo.fr for yahoo mail FR
Yahoo mail Germany www.yahoo.de for www.yahoomail.com
Yahoo mail Greece www.yahoo.gr for www. .com GR
Yahoo mail Hong Kong www.yahoo.com.hk
Yahoo mail Hungary www.yahoo.hu for HU
Yahoo mail India www.yahoo.co.in/yahoo.in
Yahoo mail Indonesia www.yahoo.co.id for ID
Yahoo mail Ireland www.yahoo.ie
Yahoo mail Israel www.yahoo.co.il for yahoo mail IL
Yahoo mail Italy www.yahoo.it
Yahoo mail Japan www.yahoo.co.jp
Yahoo mail Malaysia www.yahoo.com.my for MY
Yahoo mail Mexico www.yahoo.com.mx
Yahoo mail Middle East www.yahoo.ae for AE
Yahoo mail Netherlands www.yahoo.nl
Yahoo mail New Zealand www.yahoo.co.nz for www.yahoo mail.com NZ
Yahoo mail Norway www.yahoo.no
Yahoo mail Philippines www.yahoo.com.ph for yahoo mail PH
Yahoo mail Poland www.yahoo.pl
Yahoo mail Portugal www.yahoo.pt for PT
Yahoo mail Romania www.yahoo.ro
Yahoo mail Russia www.yahoo.ru
Yahoo mail Singapore www.yahoo.com.sg for yahoo mail SG
South Africa www.yahoo.co.za
Yahoo mail Spain www.yahoo.es for yahoo mail ES
Yahoo mail Sweden www.yahoo.se
Yahoo mail Taiwan www.yahoo.com.tw for yahoo mail TW
Yahoo mail Thailand www.yahoo.co.th
Yahoo mail Turkey www.yahoo.com.tr
Yahoo mail United Kingdom www.yahoo.co.uk
Yahoo mail United States www.yahoo.com for US
Yahoo mail Vietnam www.yahoo.com.vn
Yahoo mail offers its services in different languages e.g. English, German, Chinese, France and Italian. Thanks for reading this post.
www.yahoomail.com – Yahoo Mail sign in, login, sign up